Seattle, Washington

Desteenation T Shirt Company (www.desteenation.com) based in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, Washington claims to share revenues of its t-shirt sales with the local business the t-shirt represents.They do not.

I own one of the businesses Desteenation represents and have never been paid and they do not return phone calls. They sell t-shirts from local bars, record stores, etc.. Call any of these businesses to see if they're actually being paid for use of their logo.

Dirty business at best, criminal at worst.Do not patronize Desteenation T-Shirts.

Reason of review: Company is dishonest.

Preferred solution: For the company to pay their debts. .

I didn't like: Integrity.

Had an Experience with Destee Nation?

Comments

Charlie Z
Seattle, Washington, United States #1102917

I don't hear anything good about this company.*** shame.

Cool concept.Too bad their owners seem to be dishonest.

Yeah. Have had bad dealings with Desteenation T Shirt company. It's owner doesn't have a very good reputation.

***sumer
to Anonymous #1299872

if you have an issue why don't you e-mail them or disclose here who you are so they can contact you..

Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Skechers Go Walk shoes create suction force to the ground causing falls Skechers "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more